X door trouble on Ebay

Post bad experiences here! The faster we can learn about bad apples in the industry the safer we'll all be!

Moderator: the JoKeR

X door trouble on Ebay

Postby Treesx4 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:28 pm

Sorry to have to use this fourm. :evil: But I just need to get my doors. I won a auction on Ebay for two X doors($275). I emailed this guy several times to check his price of shipping ($90) and he stated it is for both :shock: . But as all things to good to be true after winning, paying (paypal), and waiting. No doors. I contacted this guy and he claims wrong shipping price. So I have tried several times to work it out but now no response. I am still able to get the money back through paypal but this guy is still listing X doors on Ebay. So watch out Guys.
Treesx4
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby superburban » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:25 am

What is this guy's ebay name?
superburban
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Camarogenius » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:04 pm

Was it that guy out of Bakersfield California?
Camarogenius
Master Builder
Master Builder

Postby Treesx4 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:52 pm

Well I guess I should have put his name in the post :oops:. But his Ebay name is dapadue and the shortcut is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... B:RTQ:US:1.

He is the one from Bakersfield Ca.

I am still protected by paypal and can get my $ back, Its just I need a set of doors. I have a total of $365 in them which is less than I thought I would have to spend. I dont know why he has not replied back,but still has doors listed. Thanks again Guys
Treesx4
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby Treesx4 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:16 pm

Well after a couple weeks of playing hardball (complaint to paypal & ebay) with this guy, my doors were delivered today. The doors are in pretty good shape. So I guess I got a pretty good deal. But it was a pain in the :roll:. I would reccomend the doors (good quality) but stay on this guy w/shipping.
Thanks Again JT
Treesx4
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby 99GT » Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:24 am

Glad you finally got you doors :wink:
Well a lot of time this is the case you get a good deal but you have to fight to get it delivered. Not only on the net but even with big store
Frankenstein project
99GT
TremorMUV Mentor
TremorMUV Mentor

Return to Industry Alert