civilian doors.

Buy and Sell your Hummer / H1 / Humvee parts through this forum!

Moderator: the JoKeR

civilian doors.

Postby gbpd2006 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello forum members.
Thank you to all that have purchased doors from me, I really truly appreciate your business. The whole reason I began producing the doors was to not only make a set for my build, but also offer them to you. This whole concept of building a replica, was an outstanding idea by Thomas, and also a superior undertaking on his part. I hoped to keep the forum rolling, and builders interested by giving (you) the option to purchase high quality doors at a pretty fair price.

I was recently contacted by a good friend who lives in Chicago, and works in the movie business. Long story short, his production company purchased my molds, to make some vehicles for an upcoming movie.(he indicated 22 vehicles will be built and destroyed during the filming)

He will have my molds (well by then they will be his) no later than January 6, 2014. We worked out a deal, and I made it clear to him that I have several people still interested in doors, and don't want to just pull the plug, and no longer have them available without notice.

Based on my workload and projects, po's etc, I will be able to produce 5 more sets of doors, and then they will no longer be available. I could probably squeeze in a couple more sets, but I refuse to compromise quality, so I set the number at 5. (we are currently producing them now)

My company will still stand behind the craftsmanship if any problems should occure.

The FIRST 5 people to order doors will be guaranteed a set of 4 civilian doors. The price will be $1099.00 plus shipping, or you can pick them up in person here in Wisconsin. I require a $300 deposit, and that will hold your spot for 6 months. Doors must be paid in full by the end of the 6 month period, or the doors will be sold to someone else.

The first five people will be guaranteed doors, but they will ship in the order in which they are paid for. If you are first on the list, but cant afford to pay in full immediately, you are still guaranteed doors.

Payment will be made via paypal, so buyers are protected. Purchase order will be sent including terms, if you are just paying the deposit to hold your spot on the list.

If you are considering a build or are currently building, get them while they are available.

Thank you and any questions feel free to ask.
Scott
gbpd2006
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm interested, but...

Postby 1Dad2Sons » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 pm

I am interested, but I have modified the Tremor plans to have a 7 inch lower door sill like the H1 where Thomas made it 5 inches. Would these doors fit? I need to see. Maybe if you could send me a PM with the dimensions, I could determine if they fit my build. Maybe I'll just send you a PM as well. Killer deal though, I hope I can do it! I was hoping to buy these down the road once my PhD is finished.
From the moment I wake, I devote myself to the perfection of whatever I pursue.

Here's my TremorMUV build diary:
http://northrockies.com/hummer
1Dad2Sons
Apprentice
Apprentice

Postby gbpd2006 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:54 pm

sold 2 sets
3 sets left
gbpd2006
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: civilian doors.

Postby jetlee » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Do you have any doors left for sale?
jetlee
Recruit
Recruit

Re: civilian doors.

Postby Texasperformance » Sun May 10, 2015 9:48 am

I should have doors for sale by the end of the month, we are working on the mold as of right now. I had purchased the last set of doors from Scott , and what I received was not the best. We have spent countless hours smoothing and correcting the flaws in the door and have started the molds as of this week. Should have something to sow by the end of the month. I do have rocker panels and rear fenders (all Fiberglass) ready to ship right now.
Texasperformance
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Parts for Sale