May Progress

Watch my dream manifest in the form of a hand built TremorMUV with a front and rear four link with air ride, and I plan on fabricating everything except the HMMWV hood and lights.

May Progress

Postby Papaduck » Sun May 16, 2010 11:38 pm

I have been busy with work and family, combined with rainny weekends I have managed to finish weld 90% of the cage. I will do the other 10% once I fit the cage to the frame. That has led me to deconstuction, and the mayhem follows.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

This is where I sit for now, I will post more as I complete it.
Papaduck
Apprentice
Apprentice
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Postby TREMORMUV » Thu May 20, 2010 8:37 am

Been watching your progress, and I have to say, you're doing a terrific job. Your TremorMUV is looking fantastic. I think your color scheme you mention in an earlier thread will look great!

Keep up the good work, and keep the pictures coming.

Thoroughly enjoyable to watch!

Thomas
User avatar
TREMORMUV
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:21 pm
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Postby CAPPS » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Great progress and photos. I see you sold your body for scrap. I was able to sell hood, doors, grill and interior for the cost of my original donor.
CAPPS
TremorMUV Mentor
TremorMUV Mentor
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 6:19 pm
Location: Near Atlanta, GA

Postby 1Dad2Sons » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:44 am

I don't care how many times I see someone else's teardown of their Suburban, I'll immediately remember mine. It's like a trip down memory lane. Yours was much cleaner than mine was though. :D Good job!
From the moment I wake, I devote myself to the perfection of whatever I pursue.

Here's my TremorMUV build diary:
http://northrockies.com/hummer
User avatar
1Dad2Sons
Apprentice
Apprentice
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Idaho


Return to Papaduck's Four Door Hard Top Build

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron