Photo Scanning - Personal Experience

The history you've made building your truck and the good times you've had with friends and family needs to be saved and protected. This forum is about how we protect these memories and your families history...

Photo Scanning - Personal Experience

Postby CAPPS » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:09 pm

What happens when 25 years after your grandmothers death, your 92 year old aunt wants the photos your father was given. Having the original is nice, but having them professionally scanned into a digitial format was really the only solution. To top it off, once she started whining, others wanted a piece too. Now they all have a copy. Now I want to know where are the photos my grandmother gave them?

This is a true story. I shipped photos from the early 1900's to Thomas. I would be wrong to leave out that the resulting work in many cases was better than the original photo. To top it off, there were even a couple photos printed on tin. The resulting work was better than anything I had attempted on my own before. This is something I would do again!

I would personally recommend the service. I could have used a local business to do this service, but for the quality of work provided we all should consider TremorATV.

This is an unsolicited, unpaid, personal recommenation.
CAPPS
TremorMUV Mentor
TremorMUV Mentor

Return to Protect your History